Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 189.389 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,606 Kwacha (35 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)