Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.480 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,198 Kwacha (18 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)