Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 197.492 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,802 Kwacha (34 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (42 minutes ago)