Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.444 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 881,737 Kwacha (2,039 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 694,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)