Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 450.381 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 936,043 Kwacha (2,078 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 697,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (30 minutes ago)