Cost of living comparison between Pleven, Bulgaria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 396.644 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 584,293 Kwacha (1,473 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)