Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.425 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,989,837 Kwacha (Mex$ 49,223) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (32 minutes ago)