Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.223 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,857,809 Kwacha (Mex$ 48,604) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)