Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.850 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,572,930 Kwacha (Mex$ 43,876) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)