Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,455,117 Kwacha ($24,324) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)