Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 716.130 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,351,718 Kwacha ($10,266) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)