Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,387,061 Kwacha ($10,311) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)