Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.560 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,170,533 Kwacha ($11,402) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)