Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.182 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,391 Kwacha (5,387 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)