Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.523 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 425,363 Kwacha (2,410 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)