Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.636 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 947,694 Kwacha (5,024 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 825,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)