Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.280 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 525,902 Kwacha (3,107 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)