Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 775.106 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,989,789 Kwacha (€5,147) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)