Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.049 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,993,458 Kwacha (R$ 9,490) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)