Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.825 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,117,106 Kwacha (R$ 9,587) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)