Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 840.029 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,691,965 Kwacha (€4,395) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (39 minutes ago)