Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 108.146 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,100 Kwacha (元56) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)