Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.891 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (元30) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)