Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.108 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 589,291 Kwacha (₨53,050) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)