Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.669 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,290,484 Kwacha (79,893 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)