Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.980 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,255,735 Kwacha (80,620 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)