Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.649 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,691,519 Kwacha (48,819 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (36 minutes ago)