Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.002 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,442,662 Kwacha (45,080 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)