Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.648 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,284,122 Kwacha (79,732 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)