Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.197 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,264,576 Kwacha (R 41,784) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)