Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.669 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,476,674 Kwacha (R 23,945) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)