Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.385 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,803 Kwacha (32 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (16 minutes ago)