Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.052 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,944 Kwacha (23 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)