Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.049 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,831 Kwacha (32 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)