Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.555 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,622 Kwacha (15 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)