Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.835 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,575,807 Kwacha (117,968 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)