Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.496 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,476,161 Kwacha ($6,274) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)