Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17669 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,297,665 Kwacha (18,663,733 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)