Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17661 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,153,310 Kwacha (17,854,668 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)