Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18005 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,158,138 Kwacha (17,539,922 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)