Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18098 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,109,041 Kwacha (11,653,580 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (42 minutes ago)