Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.094 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,543,932 Kwacha (120,600 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)