Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.225 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,851 Kwacha (141 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)