Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.323 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,159,655 Kwacha (96,745 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (43 minutes ago)