Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03133 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,810 Kwacha (185,443 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)