Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03154 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,621 Kwacha (178,200 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)