Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03165 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,267 Kwacha (103,234 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)