Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03147 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,618 Kwacha (83,196 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)