Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03150 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,620 Kwacha (83,184 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)