Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.527 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,367,010 Kwacha (R 26,025) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)