Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.778 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 718,876 Kwacha (R 13,884) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)