Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.349 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 930,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 914,769 Kwacha (руб 80,605) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)