Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.414 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,910,046 Kwacha (руб 153,859) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)