Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.859 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,464,577 Kwacha (R$ 15,616) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)