Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.415 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,659,873 Kwacha (R$ 8,494) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)