Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.351 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,415,677 Kwacha (R$ 10,767) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)