Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 221.328 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,342,649 Kwacha (R$ 10,585) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (about 2 hours ago)