Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 191.628 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,494,043 Kwacha (R$ 7,797) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 832,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)