Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 196.370 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,974 Kwacha (R$ 5,877) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 909,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)