Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 193.524 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,622 Kwacha (R$ 5,372) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 832,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)