Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.716 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,920,193 Kwacha (R$ 8,396) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)