Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 230.877 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,270,635 Kwacha (R$ 14,166) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)