Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1004.663 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,948,118 Kwacha (£4,925) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)