Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 900.825 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,851,921 Kwacha (£4,276) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)