Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.234 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,139,441 Kwacha (RM12,948) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)