Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.852 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,621,598 Kwacha (RM9,719) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)