Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.463 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,211,578 Kwacha (RM12,121) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)