Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.816 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,465,925 Kwacha (₨215,060) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)