Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 400,449 Kwacha (₨58,444) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)