Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 496,470 Kwacha (₨72,435) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)