Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,565,855 Kwacha (€4,689) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (20 minutes ago)