Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 849.284 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,165,619 Kwacha (€4,905) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)