Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.907 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,072,056 Kwacha (€4,820) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (44 minutes ago)