Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 922.482 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,132,204 Kwacha (£5,563) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)