Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1015.529 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,127,277 Kwacha (£7,018) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)