Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.511 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,169,258 Kwacha (AU$17,951) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)