Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 539.749 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,821,561 Kwacha (AU$10,786) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)