Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 537.617 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,250,678 Kwacha (AU$35,807) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)