Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.280 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,421,811 Kwacha (AU$35,294) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)