Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.714 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,539,441 Kwacha (€4,190) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)