Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 857.776 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,587,048 Kwacha (€4,182) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (34 minutes ago)