Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 880.657 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,982,253 Kwacha (€4,522) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)