Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.530 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,228,305 Kwacha (руб 177,841) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)