Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24403 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 379,469 Kwacha (COL$1,554,980) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)