Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24710 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,307 Kwacha (COL$4,432,566) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)