Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23909 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,474 Kwacha (COL$4,184,424) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 982,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)