Cost of living comparison between Penza, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.442 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 461,416 Kwacha (руб 40,325) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)