Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.785 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,775,557 Kwacha (488,035 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)