Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.142 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,227,358 Kwacha (318,211 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)