Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.842 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,809,519 Kwacha (R$ 8,012) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)