Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.838 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,760 Kwacha (368,877 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 863,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)