Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.776 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,319 Kwacha (363,271 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 831,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)