Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.491 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,914,759 Kwacha ($U153,571) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (42 minutes ago)