Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.347 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,689,034 Kwacha ($U145,542) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)