Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.382 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,948,441 Kwacha ($U155,559) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)