Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.650 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,789,663 Kwacha ($U79,012) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)