Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.901 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,991,252 Kwacha ($U79,967) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)