Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.142 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 837,891 Kwacha (391,130 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)