Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.301 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 408,700 Kwacha (177,621 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)