Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.140 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 399,165 Kwacha (186,487 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)