Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.841 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,759,023 Kwacha (126,320 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)