Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.088 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,564,869 Kwacha (121,628 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (43 minutes ago)