Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.835 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,690,310 Kwacha (81,129 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (36 minutes ago)