Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.012 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 565,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 539,744 Kwacha (₨49,015) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (44 minutes ago)