Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.476 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 456,008 Kwacha (₨43,529) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)