Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.160 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 537,593 Kwacha (₨48,172) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)