Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.040 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 509,444 Kwacha (₨46,147) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 419,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (44 minutes ago)