Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.097 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 670,491 Kwacha (₨60,423) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (41 minutes ago)