Cost of living comparison between Patiala, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.645 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 534,774 Kwacha (₨50,236) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)