Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.626 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 556,753 Kwacha (₨52,394) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)