Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23909 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 919,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 830,848 Kwacha (COL$3,474,971) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)