Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24677 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,771,877 Kwacha (COL$7,180,395) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)