Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24555 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,834,533 Kwacha (COL$7,471,226) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)