Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23833 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 822,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 740,237 Kwacha (COL$3,105,868) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)