Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25144 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 906,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 837,220 Kwacha (COL$3,329,636) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)