Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.585 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,821,282 Kwacha (€6,611) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)