Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 872.327 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,069,097 Kwacha (€6,957) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)