Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.815 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,022,146 Kwacha (€5,184) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)