Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.169 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,988,684 Kwacha (€4,972) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)