Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 827.572 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,538,156 Kwacha (€6,692) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)