Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,349 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 886.627 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,772,304 Kwacha (€7,638) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)