Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,279 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 867.761 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,816,981 Kwacha (€7,856) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)