Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.111 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,585,653 Kwacha (46,485 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)