Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.340 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,351,069 Kwacha (41,778 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (32 minutes ago)