Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.538 MWK / SRD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 888,138 Kwacha (9,200 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)