Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.068 MWK / SRD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,340,689 Kwacha (34,774 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (28 minutes ago)