Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.947 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,382 Kwacha (₨218) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)