Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.859 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,931 Kwacha (€5.19) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)