Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,940 Kwacha (€5.18) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (40 minutes ago)