Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 726.618 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,587,472 Kwacha (18,700 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)