Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,440,930 Kwacha (18,751 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)