Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,815,503 Kwacha (9,528 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)