Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.900 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,288,148 Kwacha (10,180 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (44 minutes ago)